LEASE NOW FOR FALL 2019
Upgraded Features and Finishes.
Brand New Amenities.
Steps from Campus, Dining and Shopping.
MY HOUSE on Meeting is the College of Charleston student choice for high-end apartment living. Enjoy newly renovated, fully furnished 2 and 4 bedroom apartments with private bathrooms and a full set of amenities such as an elevated resort-style pool and pool deck, fitness center, private and group study rooms, and an expansive clubroom that opens onto the pool deck. Located in the heart of downtown Charleston, this professionally managed student lifestyle residence offers everything you need and more.
You will LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE when you are just a 5-minute walk from the College of Charleston campus, adjacent to Charleston School of Law, a block off of King Street, and have breathtaking views of the Cooper River Bridge and the incredible Charleston skyline.
Fully Furnished Units Largest Open Floorplans in The Market Modern Leather Furniture Package Large HD Flat Screen TV in All Units Ceiling Fans in All Bedrooms and Common Areas Private Bathrooms in Every Suite Spacious Closets Quartz Countertops in Kitchen and Bathroom Stainless Steel Appliances Designer Flooring Premium Carpeted Bedrooms
- " Best place to live in Charleston. "
- " I've lived in Charleston for eight years and I highly recommend My House on Meeting…they are quick to respond to any request and care about all of their residents. "
- " My house has by far the most available and responsive customer service I have ever experienced from a condo/apt complex and the amenities are kept in great condition. "
- " Should be 10/10, you definitely want to live. " here!
- " Great location. Fun people. "
- " My daughter lived here for 2 years and loved it! Great location and beautiful apartments. "
- " Never too loud, rarely any parties. Location is fantastic - right in the middle of downtown. Also love the events and things the office runs (pizza lunches, cupcakes in the office, etc). "
Monday to Friday - 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Saturday - 10:00 am to 4:00 pm Sunday - Closed
Office : 400 Meeting Street, Charleston, SC 29403 Call Us : 843.720.4019 Fax : 843.720.1668 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org